Diversiteam is a global marketplace of engineering talent that effectively connects vetted engineering talent with rapidly growing organisations such as start-ups and agile SMEs. On one hand, we help individuals to get out of their comfort zone and unfold their full potential while enabling opportunities for our clients to build competent teams with fresh ideas, technological know-how and a solid understanding of foreign markets, cultures and consumer behaviour.
In addition to that, the diversity and cross-cultural exchange that we empower in teams through cross-border acquisition is the essential factor that helps our clients to drive their creativity, innovation and global competitiveness to be future-ready for tomorrow’s global economy.
Products / Services
Depending on clients' requirements we provide candidates ranging from senior students, who have a sufficient amount of experience to work independently, up to professionals with 10+ years of experience.
Currently our domain is in:
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers and
- Software / IT Engineers
Additional services such as applications for employment passes etc. are available upon request.
References and export activities
Companies that we help source competent engineers:
1. Robin.ai (hirerobin.ai): CTO for their freshly established company.
2. ReferralCandy (referralcandy.com): Technical Product Lead for their development team.
3. Umitron (umitron.com): Mechanical and Electrical Engineers for the expansion of their team.
Our clientele ranges from rapidly growing startups up to multinational corporations like Bosch that are looking for competent and aspiring engineers for their teams.
Once verified, our clients have instant access to our candidates’ database and can invite them for interviews with no upfront costs.
- As a global marketplace we can source candidates that cannot be found on the local market
- We provide a curated database to ensure only quality candidates
- Instant access gives our clients the ability to hire candidates quickly and easily on demand
- No risk involved: interview as many candidates as necessary and pay only on successful hire.
Purpose of participation in the project
Our aim is to:
- Acquire clients that we can support in their talent acquisition journey and build up long-term relationships.
- Build up mutually beneficial partnerships with other startups and SMEs in the hiring and relocation industries (accommodation, transportation, shipping, insurance etc.).
- Expand our network and be part of a community in which we can support each other.